Friday, August 8, 2008

Timber-imber

This is our puppy... she's big now but I'll post her growing up pictures because she was just so darn cute!

She used to love chaising her tail...she's grown out of that now.

Timber and Khyl.
Timber and me.
The groomer put bows in her hair. It was adorable but she hated them... so she ripped them out.

Timber being greedy... she shoved two different toys in her mouth at once.

Timber sitting on Khyl.

Timber loves to play in the laundry.

She also likes to eat socks:)

Timber graduating from puppy school: her cap is in the floor behind her, she wouldn't wear it.
Timber in Khyl's ASU hat... this is how big she is now...HUGE!

2 comments:

The Thompson's said...

Timber is so precious! I want a golden retriever so bad! They are the best dogs!

Lisa Allen said...

I know you are not going to know who I am but I am kyles cusin Lisa Laura sister. I love the blog and I have to say goldens are great dogs we have one ourselfs. He is almost 8 and we love him. The best thing about them is they are great with kids and trust me we have 2 going on 3 to prove it. I am so greatfull for the internet that no matter where you are at you can keep in touch with family and friends. keep in touch
Lisa