Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Khyl and I were Prince Charming and Cinderella this year!

I wasn't the only Cinderella at our ward party... isn't she adorable!



Yo Ho! Me and my favorite little pirate! Kaylin!



Here are a couple of the cutest girls in our Nursery: Kadrian and Ava. Neither one of them recognized me from church. They thought I was the real Cinderella. How cute!

3 comments:

Laura Gilgen said...

Danielle
Emma said you look just like cinderella and i have to agree
and khyl is not that bad of a prince charming.
Gilgen Family

Kyle and Lacey said...

Hi Danielle! I saw the link to your blog on Rebecca's and just wanted to say you were such a wonderful Cinderella! Thanks so much for being such a good sport and letting Kadrian spend time with her idol! We have a blog, too, where we posted lots of pics of Kadrian's genuine smile of joy being around Cinderella. If you'd like an invite (we decided to make it private), send me an e-mail at lacetheace@hotmail.com. You're the greatest--thanks again!

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

your costume was the best! Ava still talks about being with Cinderella! Like Lacey said, thanks for being such a great sport and letting Ava hang on you all night!