Thursday, March 19, 2009

Congrats to Candice and Jared!

I am going to be an Auntie!! I am so excited! Khyl's brother, Jared, and his wife, Candice, are having a little boy! He is due on May 21 and they are naming him Jaxon. How cute! So I haven't mentioned this before because Linda and I had been planning a surprise baby shower for Candice on March 17th and I didn't want her to find out. She was so surprised!

Candice is THE CUTEST pregnant girl ever! The first thing she said when she walked through the door and saw all the presents and decorations was, "Oh No, Are we intruding?" She thought I was throwing a party for someone else! Silly girl!

Grandma Chris, Courtney, Michele, and Lori all came from Utah for the baby shower. (I didn't get a good picture of Lori... :( )

Candice's big pile of presents.


Check out this Rockin' Cake! The Nursery is a Music theme and so Amanda made this AMAZING cake! She is so talented! Buy a cake from her...her blog is smandacakes.blogspot.com


Courtney and Linda playing pin the Baby on the pregnant girl. Candice is trying so hard not to laugh.


Candice modeling the big belly.




This is Candice opening the bedding set I made her.
CONGRATULATIONS CANDICE!!!


6 comments:

Alan and Abby said...

That cake is FABULOUS! She made one for Relief Society last night, too! You are so awesome for finishing that crib set in time! I'm so proud of my talented friend!

Lisa said...

I could have used your sewing skills when I had babies. The crib set is very cute. Good job!

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

Great job on the crib set! It's adorable!

:) said...

Awesome job on the bedding Danielle!

Laura Gilgen said...

It looks like it was fun

The Thompson's said...

Danielle, you are the sweetest thing ever!!! I had no idea you guys were throwing Candice a surprise baby shower! The cake looked awesome! And the bedding is so cute! You are so talented, truly a woman of many talents! I'm so bummed that I wasn't able to be there.