Thursday, May 21, 2009

Random stuff

So, summer is finally here and I have a couple weeks of break before summer classes start. Hooray for another semester done!

Here are some random pictures from the last month (or so):
Cambria's Sentior Prom: Me & Cam-Bam
Her date's name is Scott and he lives in Gardnerville.

Heck yes, I did her hair!

What a total hottie!

I grew this green been from a seed, and it tasted muy delecioso!

Pretty flower from my zucchini plant!



And pretty flowers from my yard!

I played beautician on Kaylin during conference.


Phil and Khyl paying careful attention to conference.
(Really they did, I just caught them for the few minutes they fell asleep)

3 comments:

Alan and Abby said...

Cambria does look so pretty! Too bad I didn't get to see her in person that night! Great hair!

The Thompson's said...

Wow Cambria is gorgeous! You did a great job with her hair! Your flowers are so pretty! I bet you are very proud of your garden! I want a garden so bad! I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!!!

Diane said...

good job on the garden.. its so fun!
and who doesn't fall asleep during conference??? the only reason i dont is cz my kids are too loud!