7 years ago
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Happy Valentine's Day!
Khyl and I have a tradition of going to Sushi every Valentines Day. This year since it was Sunday, we went on Saturday with our friends Phil and Becca. This was Becca's first time with sushi and she said she liked it but wasn't wild about it. I was proud of her for trying though! We also gave Jared a grain of rice to see what he would do and he made the funniest face! On sunday morning, I tried to make breakfast in bed for Khyl, but Timber woke him up just ast I was putting the finishing touches on breakfast. I made heart shaped french toast. Mine wasn't nearly as pretty; I got the edges of the bread that were left over from the hearts but they were still super delicious. That night Khyl and I made a red and white dinner with Becca and Phil. We had lasagna and a strawberry salad and red jello. I also made Khyl's favorite for dessert: Coconut Cream pie! Yummo!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
You are so creative Dani! I would have never thought to make heart shaped pancakes, waffles, of french toast! So cute!
Post a Comment