Thursday, January 15, 2009

22!!

So, this is way later than it should be, but My Birthday was Saturday, December 27th. Khyl were in AZ for Christmas so I got to spend my birthday with his family. Linda, Candice, and I (Tamera, we missed you) had a girls night on Friday night at Candices house. We went to Sonic for some Cherry-Limeaide, rented a chic-flick, gave ourselves pedicures, and talked all night long. It was so fun. In the morning (my birthday), we decided to go to IHOP for breakfast. And this is what I got when I got there:

SURPRISE!!!

The entire family (sans Justin, who's on a mission in Minnesota) was there to surprise me for my birthday! We had a great time and I was totally spoiled- check out that fatty stack of birthday presents behind Khyl's head! Later in the day, we went to the Mesa Temple as a family. It was the first time I had been there since Khyl and I got married. It is such a beautiful and peaceful place. I am so glad I was able to be there with my family.

1 comments:

Laura Gilgen said...

Happy Birthday I loved been 22 I am glad you had a good Birthday