Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas with the Breithaupts

Since Khyl and I weren't going to be spending Christmas with my family this year, we celebrated in two stages before Christmas. Khyl and I went to Dayton to attend my family's ward Christmas party. We played our traditional instrumental Christmas Carols there rather than going door to door this year because of scheduling conflicts. (I will post pictures as soon as I get them from my Dad) The next day, my family came to our house to exchange christmas gifts.
Khyl was this years Santa. That means he gets to wear the famous hat and pass out the presents. Here he is being so cute in the rocker by the tree.

Here is Timber opening her Christmas present from my mom. We decided it would be best if Timber opened her present first so she would be occupied and not try to eat everyone else's presents.

And here is Timber hiding under the coffee table with her stash trying to chew the leg off of her new toy.

Mom and Dad opening their presents. I thought I was being so clever, I had two types of wrapping paper; one with male snowmen on it and one with female snowmen (snowwomen?) on it. I cooridinated it so my Dad's present was the one with the snowmen on it and my Mom's was the one with the Snowwomen on it. Well, it turns out that I miswrapped them so my Dad opened up my Mom's present and my Mom opened my Dad's present. Whoops!

And here I am opening a present from one of my sisters. How many people can you pile onto a loveseat meant for two?

0 comments: